...In America is the eleventh episode of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series.
Once upon a time, nobody wanted to cosplay as Bandit Keith.
Then this episode happened.
The greatest country on the face of the Earth... I wish they didn't throw me out... I miss it badly...
Seto Kaiba is flying by helicopter to Duelist Kingdom Island to rescue his brother Mokuba Kaiba, and recalls his earlier duel with Yugi Muto, but instead remembers the first duel between the two that happened in the first series anime. Kaiba then suggests to cut off the drugs.
On the island, Yugi notices that Ryo Bakura's Millennium Ring is acting very peculiar, and Bakura says that it is the gaydar his father installed inside the ring. They soon remember the day Bakura was transferred to school, and then Kaiba is seen landing on the ground, with Tristan Taylor thinking he is Santa Claus. Yugi tries to make friends with Kaiba, but he refuses and just calls Yugi a good duelist, but then calls Joey Wheeler a bad one. This angers Joey, so he challenges Kaiba to a duel, but Kaiba just decides to use this opportunity to try out his new duel disk system.
Kaiba then beats Joey and recalls one time he went to a dueling tournament in America where he saw Maximillion Pegasus facing off against the America-obsessed Bandit Keith in a duel. Before the duel started, Pegasus brought a kid out from the audience and gave him instructions to defeat Keith. Kaiba then goes off to save Mokuba.
- Kaiba's flashback (the one where he has green hair) is from the third episode of the Toei series (the so called Season 0), which tells as well about Yugi and Kaiba's first duel against each other.
- Contrary to popular opinion, Bakura's gaydar isn't pointing to Pegasus (who had been married to a woman). It was pointing to the guard standing behind Pegasus, Croquet, who is in a relationship with a fellow employee.
- The stinger quotes an interview with Dan Green where he at one point jokingly talked about what it would be like if he went around in real life talking with Yami's voice.
- Kaiba referring to Yugi and his friends as "Scoobies" is both a reference to Scooby-Doo and the earlier-mentioned Buffy the Vampire Slayer, in which Buffy and her friends were called the "Scooby Gang".
- Kaiba and Joey's duel is full of gaming references. The "You duel like a dairy farmer" exchange is taken from The Secret of Monkey Island (with "fight" replaced with "duel"). The "Giant Enemy Dragon/attack its weak point" exchange and the "RIDGE RACER" shout is a reference to the infamous E3 2006 press conference (see Wikipedia's Giant Enemy Crab article for more information). The "599 U.S. life points" is also a reference to this conference, specifically the infamous announcement that the PlayStation 3 would cost "599 U.S. dollars".