Shine On, You Crazy Devlin is the twenty-second episode of Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series.
Duke Devlin is the only man to win the Olympic Gold Medal for bedroom gymnastics.
Duke Devlin is on the scene and he challenges Yugi to play his extremely original dice game.
- Tristan doesn't know what sex is, but in episode 16, Tristan asked Téa to have sex with him.
- The title is a reference to the Pink Floyd song "Shine On You Crazy Diamond".
- "If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!" is a line from the Pink Floyd song "Another Brick in the Wall Part 2".
- When Dark Magician and Magical Hats is on screen the song playing is Magical Trevor 2's song made by TheWeebl.
- Whenever Duke Devlin is on screen, the intro of Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" plays.
- Duke's fangirls sing Mickey with all instances of "Mickey" replaced by "Dukie".
- "shake it like a Polaroid picture" is a quote from the song Hey Ya!.
- Yugi and Duke Devlin's last exchange resembles part of the "Village of the Giants" episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000. In one of the skits, Torgo (whose footsteps always have a four-note accompanying tune) gets a job that carries the first rule, "No theme music." This elicits the same response, "What theme music?"
- Kaiba's laugh in the stinger is from Mandark, Dexter's arch-rival in Dexter's Laboratory.
- Tristan's last comment is a reference to Monty Python's Holy Grail.