Yu-Gi-Oh Kai! is the sixty-third episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series and the seventeenth and final episode of Season 3.
Edited by 1KidsEntertainment
1KidsEntertainment as Ash Ketchum
Nowacking as Misty
xJerry64x as Brock
Kirbopher as Noah Kaiba
GanXingba as Gansley #1
HBI2K as Gansley #2
Takahata101 as Krump
KaiserNeko as Johnson
MasakoX as Nesbitt
Lanipator as Lector
Antfish as Gozaburo
Additional art by Krosecz
- The episode title references Team Four Star's "Dragon Ball Z Kai Abridged". Dragon Ball Z Kai is a revised and shortened version of the Dragon Ball Z anime; likewise, Team Four Star's Kai Abridged is a very shortened and sped up version of their DBZ Abridged series, with original content. (This is similar to what YGOTAS already did in "A Tale Of Two Tournies".) The clip show format results in an episode with the same pace as the DBZA Kai ones.
- The cards at the beginning include:
- Joey calls Ash Ketchum to tell him about his Rattata. This is a reference to the Pokémon Gold and Silver games where a Youngster trainer class calls the player to tell them about his Rattata, which is in the "top percentage" of Rattata. This Youngster is named Joey.
- Joey also makes an appearance in episode 13 of Pokémon: The 'Bridged Series, as Ash defeated his Rattata.
- Michael Bay's head can be seen in the explosion as the blimp flies away from where everybody was being held by Noah. Michael Bay is known for explosions.